|Creative Director, UI|
|The Creative Director UI is responsible for managing client relationships, which will include a diversity of challenges from both BMW and external clients. You will collaborate and brainstorm with client teams to establish strategic or conceptual direction as well as mentor and coach creative team members within a project. You will continuously elevate the quality of creative direction and clients offerings as well as manage project timelines, milestones and budgets.
Skills needed include:
• Ability to adjust to a variety of client needs in different segments from automotive to external clients
• Understanding of integrated, holistic cross departmental projects as well as standalone UI
• Experience in pre development conceptual projects as well as series and implementation tasks
• Strong visual skills paired with a sense for logic of information architecture and wireframing
• Experience in generating personas, journeys and scenarios
• Ability to prototype and user test generating analysis and validation of concepts
• Strong interest and background in context with a view on trends
• Experience combining strategic outlook with tactical measures
• Bachelors degree in Interface Design, Communication Design or relevant Design degree
• 7+ years of relevant and progressively more responsible experience in an agency
• Proven management and leadership experience as a creative director
• Good oral and written communication skills (English)
• Self-directed, proactive approach to work, with high-level conceptual skills
• Proven ability to turn complex challenges into clean, intuitive, innovative solutions
• Solid knowledge of current innovations and best practices in UI design
• Experience working with development teams and a strong understanding of development processes, workflows and tools
• Proven success in managing multiple priorities simultaneously
• Works well in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable working and collaborating with multiple departments
Please send a cover letter, resume and link or upload your portfolio / work samples using the link provided below.
Would you like to apply to this job?