|We are seeking a team member in contractor position for our Munich Studio.
- Project Lead for user interaction design projects ranging from team direction, client interaction to project management
- Ability to frame projects of diverse character, identifying and translating success criteria into actionable and forward thinking design solutions
- Cross-link knowledge and expertise by creating connections across our diverse capabilities and global locations
- Passion to engage, network and contribute to a creative culture
- Goal-oriented and self motivating attitude with a good balance of business spirit and cutting edge creativity
- Holistic approach with high sensitivity for aesthetics and attention to detail
- World class track record in interactive design, information architecture, or visual design ideally demonstrated by a successful and inspiring portfolio reflecting:
- Establishing metaphors, creating visual design concepts, designing screen mock-ups and interactive simulations, and involvement in detailed design execution
- Creating visual UI designs, ranging from initial “look & feel” gestures to production-ready screen layouts, color palettes, typography, and icons
- Translating functional features, users needs, and brand requirements into unique visual & interactive experiences that communicate, engage, and evoke
- In addition, working on use cases, generating wireframes, interaction flows and information architecture diagrams may be required
- Up to date with the latest design trends, tools, technical platforms and methods to clearly communicate and implement design standards and best practices
- Outstanding communication and storytelling skills in English and German, ability to present at CEO level
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant design experience in a design division of a corporation or in a design consulting firm or agency
- Minimum of a BFA in graphic or media design and must be fluent in design and prototype software including Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Cinema 4D and Flash
We are looking forward to receiving your resume, portfolio and short application letter on how your expertise resonates with potentials in the creative industry and our unique company set-up.
Please submit a cover letter, resume/CV and a link to your work below.